The technical features of inhaler devices have improved over a period of time. However, the effectiveness of drug delivery can be improved only through correctly performed inhalation techniques. One of the main reasons for ineffective dose delivery is the lack of knowledge of using an inhaler correctly. Missing out on just one critical step may lead to incomplete dose reaching your lungs.
How to Use Inhaler
Your inhalation techniques for Neohaler can significantly improve by educating yourself about your inhaler and how to use it correctly. The How to Use app plays an important role in teaching the correct steps for using your inhaler. One just has to follow the steps shown in the tool to ensure effective delivery of medicine to your lungs.
The How to Use Inhaler app will help you:
- Learn the correct step-by-step technique for your Neohaler
- Time your step precisely with on-screen timer for holding your breath
- The breath-bar from How to Inhale app features in this app and will help you inhale your medicine Quickly and Deeply
- Practice the steps as many times as you want until you can perfect the technique*
- All steps are available anytime, anywhere and on any device you may be using
- Ensure you get the right dose next time you use your Neohaler
*The Practice mode of the app is only available in the In-depth Training.
The How to Use Inhaler app is presented in a step-by-step format. All steps are precisely timed for you to learn and practice the inhaler technique effectively.
Step1: Open the cap from the Neohaler.
Step2: Hold the base firmly. Tilt the mouthpiece to open it.
Step3: Insert the capsule in the base chamber of the Neohaler.
Step4: Close the mouthpiece. You'll hear a click.
Step5: Hold the Neohaler straight. Press both the buttons once.
Step6: Exhale away from the inhaler.
Step7: Keep the Neohaler in your mouth and take a quick and deep breath. When you do this, you'll hear the capsule vibrate.
Step8: Hold your breath for 10 seconds. Exhale slowly through your mouth or nose.
Step9: Take another breath in through the mouthpiece. This ensures that you get your complete dose of medicine.
Step10: Open the inhaler's mouthpiece, remove the used capsule, and throw it away. Do not keep capsules in the inhaler.
Step11: Close the mouthpiece and then cover the inhaler.
Watch our popular How to Use Inhaler video on Neohaler below to understand the steps leading to a correct inhaler technique.
Do you want to see yourself practice the inhaler techniques along with a real instructor? The In-depth training offers you this and much more.
- Learn to How to Inhale and How to Use Inhaler correctly
- Practice with your device camera
- Retain correct technique with better medical outcomes
- Save your time and cost