Flexhaler is a Dry Powder Inhaler (DPI) and does not use propellants to deliver medicine to the lungs. This effectively means that medicine is drawn from the Flexhaler by using the force of one’s breath. For the proper delivery of medicine into the small airways of the lungs, inhalation should be fast enough to pull out full and effective dose from the inhaler.
How to Inhale
Even though Flexhaler does not require hand and breath co-ordination like a MDI inhaler, people usually find it difficult to get proper dose out of it. One of the main reasons is people do not apply enough force when breathing in the medicine from the Flexhaler. If the breath is not Quick and Deep there are chances that the medicine will settle at the back of your throat or mouth.
How to Inhale app enables you to practice this Quick and Deep breathing technique that is required for your Flexhaler.
The How to Inhale app will help you:
- Ensure you get the right dose when you use your Flexhaler next time
- Learn the correct Quick and Deep inhaling technique for your Flexhaler inhaler
- Practicing the technique over and over again helps you perfect the technique
- Do this anytime, anywhere and on any device you may be using, and all at your own pace
*The Practice mode of the app is only available in the In-depth Training.
The How to Inhale app is presented in a step-by-step manner and uses visual and audio based cues (breath-bar) for you to learn and practice the inhaling technique effectively.
Step 1: Follow the instructor with a breath-bar and audio cue.
Step 2: Learn holding your breath after inhaling
Step3: Learn the technique only with the audio cue
Watch the video below to understand the steps involved to get your breath Quick and Deep:
Want to see yourself practice the Quick and Deep breathing technique along with a real instructor? The In-depth training offers you this and much more.
- Learn to How to Inhale and How to Use Inhaler correctly
- Practice with your device camera
- Retain correct technique with better medical outcomes
- Save your time and cost