A large proportion of patients have a hard time learning how to use their inhaler correctly. Incorrect usage of inhaler devices might have a major influence on the clinical effectiveness of the delivered drug. dose. One of the main reasons for ineffective dose delivery is the lack of knowledge of using an inhaler correctly. Missing out on just one critical step may lead to incomplete dose reaching your lungs.
How to Use Inhaler
Using an inhaler seems simple, but most patients do not use it correctly. When you use your inhaler the wrong way, less medicine can get to your lungs. How to Use Inhaler app demonstrates correct inhaler technique in a step by step manner using video and audio. You can watch the instructor in the Learn Section of the app to learn how to use your Aerolizer correctly. All the steps are timed accurately to help you follow them when taking your inhaler medicine.
Also the How to Use Inhaler app will help you:
- Learn the correct step-by-step technique for your Aerolizer inhaler
- Time your step precisely with on-screen timer for holding your breath
- The breath-bar from How to Inhale app features in this app and will help you time your medicine inhalation
- All steps are available anytime, anywhere and on any device you may be using
- Practice the steps as many times as you want until you can perfect the technique
- Ensure you get the right dose next time you use your Aerolizer inhaler
The How to Use Inhale app is also presented in a step-by-step manner. All steps are precisely timed for you to learn and practice the inhaler technique effectively.
Step1: Remove the Aerolizer cover.
Step2: To open, turn mouthpiece in the direction of the arrow.
Step3: Insert the capsule in the base chamber of the Aerolizer.
Step4: Rotate the inhaler's mouthpiece to close it.
Step5: Press both the buttons once. You'll hear a click.
Step6: Keep your head upright and hold the inhaler horizontally.
Step7: Exhale away from the inhaler.
Step8: Keep the mouthpiece in your mouth and take a quick and deep breath.
Step9: Hold your breath for 10 seconds. Exhale slowly through your mouth or nose.
Step10: Inhale once again through the mouthpiece to ensure complete dose.
Step11: Open the inhaler's mouthpiece, remove and discard the used capsule.
Step12: Close the mouthpiece and replace the cover.
To understand the correct inhalation steps, watch our How to Use Aerolizer video:
Want to see yourself practice the Quick and Deep breathing technique along with a real instructor? The In-depth training offers you this and much more.
- Learn to How to Inhale and How to Use Inhaler correctly
- Practice with your device camera
- Retain correct technique with better medical outcomes
- Save your time and cost