Unlike a MDI, Aerolizer is a type of Dry Powder Inhaler (DPI) which does not require hand and breath co-ordination or slow and deep breathing technique. For the effective delivery of medicine to your lungs, inhalation should be strong enough to extract the complete medicine out of the inhaler. If you inhale wrong meaning if your inhalation is not Quick and Deep, then the chances of medicine being deposited either in the mouth or back of the throat is high.
How to Inhale
For the medicine to be most effective your breathing should be Quick and Deep. This inhalation technique helps extract a complete medication dose from the Aerolizer. Your own forceful inhaling helps deliver the medicine into the small airways of the lungs and provides effective relief from symptoms. The capsule within the Aerolizer vibrates which is a good indication that you are breathing in Quickly and Deeply.
Learning Quick and Deep your breathing should enable you to bring in a greater quantity of air and fill your lungs to a higher capacity than normal breathing and in-turn take in full and effective dose.
The How to Inhale app will help you to:
- Learn the correct Quick and Deep inhaling technique for your Aerolizer
- Learn how much to hold your breath so that your medicine can be most effective
- Practice the technique repeatedly so that you can perfect the technique*
- Do this anytime, anywhere and on any device you may be using, and all at your own pace
- Ensure you get the right dose next time you use your Aerolizer
*The Practice mode of the app is only available in the In-depth Training.
The How to Inhale app is presented in a step-by-step manner and uses visual and audio based cues (breath-bar) for you to learn and practice the inhaling technique effectively.
Step 1: Follow the instructor with a breath-bar and audio cue.
Step 2: Learn holding your breath after inhaling
Step3: Learn the technique only with the audio cue
Watch a quick demo of How to Inhale app. This video will help you understand the steps leading to a correct inhaling technique for your Aerolizer.
Want to see yourself practice the Quick and Deep breathing technique along with a real instructor? The In-depth training offers you this and much more.
- Learn to How to Inhale and How to Use Inhaler correctly
- Practice with your device camera
- Retain correct technique with better medical outcomes
- Save your time and cost