Inhalation Technique Teaching Practices for Physicians
Course Price: FREE!
New User?Register before you purchase this course.
Registered Users: You will be asked for payment information in case you haven't paid for this course yet.
This enduring material activity, Inhalation Technique Teaching Practices for Physicians, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 5 Elective credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. AAFP certification begins November 15, 2013. Term of approval is for one year from this date with the option of yearly renewal. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Identify the factors affecting drug delivery to the lungs
- Discuss the correct breathing technique required for the MDI and DPI inhalers
- Outline the importance of education on correct inhaler techniques
- Distinguish between the appropriate inhalation technique for MDIs vs DPIs
- Identify the common mistakes that patients make when taking inhalers
- Use of new coolest educational tools for patient care and treatment
- Integrate into your practice, the knowledge obtained through this course
Dr. Rakesh Gupta M.D
Dr. Fiona Shetty
Estimated Time To Complete the Educational Activity: